Friday 20 January 2012

My Topic, Importance Of Foods

I want to talk about in my informative speech about the importance of foods. Basically foods are one of the basic substance consumed to provide nutritional support for our body in order to have enough vitamins, important fats and calories to do our daily activities. I will discussed in my informative speech about the importance of foods, what is calories, how many calories should we take per day, is it enough to eat 3 times per day and lastly, what are the non essential fats that can lead to some heart diseases.


On the other hand, i will talk about my audience profile, basically most of them are fresh men college students like me, there age is close to mine maybe 16 to 18 yrs old, and i think their level of interests and priorities in their lives are foods, study, music and love life. I think they will be interested when i deliver my speech to them which is food that is basically most teenagers are fund of. I think they will gain and benefit some knowledge about my topic which is about the importance of foods which is basically all of the people are fund of.


I think thats all i can say about my topic, Thanks guys for listening! :)))))






No comments:

Post a Comment